Information Session at the Saanich Police Department
Are you interested in applying for a position as a Police Officer, Community Safety Officer, or Reserve Constable? The Saanich Police Department is inviting interested applicants to meet with members from our Recruiting Section.
This information session is NOT MANDATORY for applicants. Attending a session will provide attendees with an opportunity to further interact with our Recruiting Team.
During the information session, our team will answer any questions you may have and discuss the following:
- Why you should consider a rewarding career within the Saanich Police Department.
- Basic requirements and qualifications for becoming a Saanich Police Officer.
- Explain the recruitment process and ways to become a more competitive candidate.
- Wage scale, benefits, and support services.
- Police Academy at the Justice Institute of British Columbia in New Westminister.
- Career opportunities within the Saanich Police Department and Secondments.
Bookings are closed for this event.